Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.347 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,573,859 (2,611,105 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)