Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 42384.967 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,251,171 (£1,705) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)