Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11434.805 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,226,617 (R$ 6,491) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)