Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1101.507 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,176,735 (37,382 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)