Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4248.108 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,352,513 (17,502 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)