Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4728.720 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,987,443 (18,184 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)