Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.830 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,282,230 (Shilling228,864) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)