Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2097.098 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 57% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,875,805 (36,658 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)