Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2092.219 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,761,200 (29,997 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)