Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1290.397 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,544,938 ($U53,119) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)