Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9345.378 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,417,193 (4,539TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)