Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8953.157 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,658,195 (5,770TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)