Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.841 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,114,116 (Rp 16,234,184) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)