Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,429,030 (Rp 14,030,464) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)