Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.968 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,520,449 (Rp 16,683,675) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)