Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.725 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,830,236 (Rp 16,820,632) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)