Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4871.618 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,888,035 (12,088 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)