Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Malakal have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2077.564 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,035,056 (22,640 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)