Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Malakal have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5290.699 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,562,552 (11,069 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)