Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,587,754 (€1,447) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)