Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,858,931 (€1,536) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)