Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.623 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,917,272 (1,613,688 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)