Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.009 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 128% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,862,376 (1,309,740 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)