Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.778 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,660,239 (1,926,172 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)