Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,874,766 (Rp 14,212,110) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cardiff costs £10 (40 minutes ago)