Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,042,461 (Rp 15,764,862) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)