Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.022 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,020,218 (Rp 14,237,691) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)