Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,865,258 (€2,350) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (34 minutes ago)