Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.357 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,700,103 (₨ 98,135) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)