Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.930 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,315,616 (руб 84,103) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)