Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.473 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,224,411 (руб 75,097) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)