Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 643.025 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,448,803 (руб 81,566) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)