Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.750 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,356,723 (₨70,919) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)