Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.438 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,981,483 (₨70,774) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)