Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,687 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,872,420 (€2,203) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)