Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 498.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,354,194 (₨64,846) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)