Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24178.369 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,291,341 (AU$3,279) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)