Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,262,291 ($1,466) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (37 minutes ago)