Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.534 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,349,852 (R$ 5,179) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)