Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9985.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,659,485 (R$ 6,175) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (32 minutes ago)