Cost of living in Macao compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5205.408 IRR / MOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 146% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,917,877 (22,269 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)