Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1796.122 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,866,085 (E£ 15,515) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)