Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1799.404 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,019,452 (E£ 14,460) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)