Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3620.223 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,202,345 (10,829 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)