Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4143.883 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,236,916 (8,745 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)