Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3551.816 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,813,087 (19,374 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)