Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3656.818 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 26% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,943,796 (9,009 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)