Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4674.483 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,880,636 (元14,094) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)