Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,759,508 (₨75,717) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)