Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 724.251 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,037,509 (Php67,708) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (41 minutes ago)