Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.011 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,477,282 (Php61,608) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)