Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.206 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,233,661 (Php97,552) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)