Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.787 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 93% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,971,643 (2,842,071 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)