Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10963.336 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,805,988 (5,911 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)