Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38099.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,477,125 (€1,797) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)