Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.574 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 202% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,316,566 (720,369 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)