Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2236.190 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,410,156 (Mex$ 25,673) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)