Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2233.069 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,923,329 (Mex$ 25,491) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)