Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1581.612 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,039,363 (Mex$ 28,477) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)