Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1627.946 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,803,064 (Mex$ 31,207) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)