Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1725.991 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,377,779 (Mex$ 36,720) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (29 minutes ago)