Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1892.767 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,850,491 (Mex$ 27,394) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)