Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11296.647 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,273,095 (R$ 4,627) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (39 minutes ago)