Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10394.243 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,147,321 (R$ 5,017) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)