Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.149 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,950,440 (884,175 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)