Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 31687.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,579,229 ($2,890) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (40 minutes ago)