Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 42080.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,720,981 ($1,681) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)