Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37693.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,643,748 ($1,768) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)