Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11455.460 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,576,981 (5,463 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)