Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 207.417 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 215% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,734,356 (712,256 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (33 minutes ago)