Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.467 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 204% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 142,095,454 (712,376 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)