Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3656.818 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,861,052 (11,721 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)