Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,928,682 (€1,636) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)