Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36860.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,345,524 (€1,746) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)