Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46360.573 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,679,657 (€1,762) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)