Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.913 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,900,778 (₡ 799,604) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)