Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.961 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 184% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,500,378 (1,678,987 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)