Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35056.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,889,983 (€1,594) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)