Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,663 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9971.996 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,085,103 (S/. 6,326) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)