Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.182 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,162,943 (977,455 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)