Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.341 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 207% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,182,891 (1,674,824 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)