Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.313 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 208% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,728,349 (1,669,308 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)