Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.330 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 200% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,312,101 (1,877,838 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (25 minutes ago)