Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.969 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 244% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 167,858,995 (3,169,013 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)