Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32370.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,787,752 ($2,249) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)