Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49555.408 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,570,085 (€1,545) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)